Monday, October 06, 2014
U.S. stocks rallied on Friday, as a strong jobs report boosted investor confidence. The jobs report indicated that U.S. economic growth will continue but not enough to trigger an interest rate increase by the Federal Reserve. The U.S. economy added 248,000 jobs in September and hiring in August turned out to be a lot stronger than forecasted. The unemployment rate fell to 5.9%, falling below the 6% mark for the first time since 2008. Also, the U.S. trade deficit fell 0.5% to $40.1 billion in August, the lowest level since.... continue reading
Engineer's Latest Pick
Friday, September 19, 2014
Lululemon Athletica is a designer and retailer of technical athletic apparel operating primarily in North America and Australia.The company's healthy lifestyle inspired athletic apparel is marketed under the lululemon athletica and ivivva athletica brand names..... continue reading
TMT is beating the S&P 500 by Over 350% Year-to-Date, as of August 1st, 2014
Engineer's Picks, Model Portfolios and Risk Calculator
Market Data, Option Chains, Interactive Charts and More!
The Money Train Benefit
Let the Engineer keep you on track!
The Money Train is a premium investment service that sifts through mountains of financial news and reporting to deliver clear and actionable investment information you can actually use. While talking heads and financial pundits obsess over yesterday's news, we analyze and chart current supply and demand trends to reveal the patterns that actually matter. We combine this information with a proven risk management approach that's easy to understand and follow.
Our team has over 100 years of collective experience in the financial markets and we are dedicated to making The Money Train your "go to" source for investment information. We believe our approach will help separate the signal from the noise and give you a higher level of comfort when making investment decisions.
Let our Engineers guide you through the twists and turns of the financial markets with insightful, useful information to keep your portfolio on track and moving in the right direction.
We're confident you'll appreciate the insight we offer and the "keep it simple stupid" method of investing we practice. Life's too short and your savings too precious to spend any of it watching yesterday's financial news and investing based on fear or hype. Let's get you moving forward with a positive approach that works.
- Supply and demand is a simple concept, but how do you apply it to the markets, sectors or stocks? We will show you by identifying buy points, stop points, target points, etc... This method is useful for SHORT ideas as well. With our "top down" approach, you will have insight into what the overall market is signaling. Our risk barometers will help you to not "jump the tracks" by indicating how overbought or oversold the markets may be. In addition, this technique can be used with a variety of market, sector and stock indicators.
- Market Commentary: Members receive exclusive research notes that detail market conditions and changes, as well as describe what the Engineer is doing — when to speed up or slow down your investing.
- Our sector rotation approach will tell you what sectors you should allocate assets to as well as pinpoint specific stock, ETF and option ideas. This is the information you need, whether you are an aggressive trader or long term investor.
- Hot topic and trend reviews — what is happening within many sectors such as Cannabis stocks, Tech Stocks, etc... We review over 40 sectors and pick the best of the best — where is the money flowing and why!
- As a member receive a FREE Full-Scale Research Center with Quote service, charts, news, insider, options and much much more.
- Ask the Engineer questions through the site — receive opinions on stop points, technical issues or any topic that may help you.